According to Big Hollywood, Friday The 13th 2009 is in line to be one of the best President's Day weekend successes.
What Recession? Biggest President’s Day Weekend in Hollywood History as FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH scares up $20M Friday and has a stab at $51.25M for 4 Days!
ALL-TIME 4-DAY PRESIDENT’S DAY OPENINGS
1. Ghost Rider - $52M opening
2. Friday the Thirteenth - $51.25M opening (projected)3. 50 First Dates - $45.1M opening
4. Daredevil - $45M opening
5. Constantine - $33.6M opening
6. Jumper - $32.1M opening
7. Bridge to Terabithia - $28.5M opening
8. Eight Below - $25M opening
9. The Spiderwick Chronicles - $24.7M opening
10. John Q - $23.6M opening