Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday The 13th 2009: an early success!


According to Big Hollywood, Friday The 13th 2009 is in line to be one of the best President's Day weekend successes.


What Recession? Biggest President’s Day Weekend in Hollywood History as FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH scares up $20M Friday and has a stab at $51.25M for 4 Days!

ALL-TIME 4-DAY PRESIDENT’S DAY OPENINGS
1. Ghost Rider - $52M opening
2. Friday the Thirteenth - $51.25M opening (projected)3. 50 First Dates - $45.1M opening
4. Daredevil - $45M opening
5. Constantine - $33.6M opening
6. Jumper - $32.1M opening
7. Bridge to Terabithia - $28.5M opening
8. Eight Below - $25M opening
9. The Spiderwick Chronicles - $24.7M opening
10. John Q - $23.6M opening

1 comment:

  1. I'm Sean Hood, horror screenwriter. I most recently wrote episodes of Fear Itself and Masters of Horror.

    On Friday, I wrote a blog article about Friday 13th director Marcus Nispel called "My Dinner With Marcus." It's about the moment I realized that in order to get the job writing his upcoming project, Subterranean (aka Pod), I would have to eat a sandwich of blood sausage and sliced tongue.

    Please share it with your readers if you think they would like it.

    Here's the link:

    http://genrehacks.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-dinner-with-marcus.html

    I hope you are well!

    - Sean Hood

    ReplyDelete